Collabria Care Website
The Napa Valley Hospice & Adult Day Services needed to rebrand: their name was too geographically limited for their expanding organization, and they discovered that people seeking services for palliative care and Alzheimer’s disease were put off by the word “Hospice.”
Collabria Care Site Features
- Integration with Raiser’s Edge fundraising tools, and Volgistics, an internal platform for volunteers and staff.
- Custom feedback forms for each major department.
- A robust blog which is updated several time per week.
- Testimonials and client stories.
- A tabbed button set that allows users to access Hospice-focused content.
- A look and feel based on a new visual brand identity, collateral, signage, etc.
- All content and design tested with target audience.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Spanish language translation on key pages.
- WordPress CMS allows internal staff to make blog updates and author select areas of the site.
Danville Community Band Website
The Danville Community Band is the largest community band in the East Bay, boasting 85-members and growing. They’ve been performing since 2001 and their previous HTML/CSS website did not do them justice. They needed a more robust, more easily managed, responsive CMS site that provided outreach tools and was easily navigable for an older audience.
The site also needed to afford users a way to listen the Band, make donations easily and inform users about upcoming performances.
Danville Community Band Site Features
Multiple media types i.e. audio, video
- Key calls to action include newsletter and mailing list sign-ups, donations
- Site fully responsive with an older audience in mind
- Past Concert and Gallery pages
- Donations via PayPal
- Site architected to emphasize commonly needed information—next
- performance, season performance listing (with inset Google maps).
- WordPress CMS allows band manager to make site updates
Halteres Associates Website
Halteres Associates is a leading bioscience consultancy comprised of more than 150 professionals with extensive experience in a broad spectrum of areas of expertise, including the development and commercialization of diagnostics, medical devices, therapeutics, research reagents and bioscience tools.
Halteres engaged us not only to update the look and feel of their corporate website, which was several years old, but more importantly to help them fix a critical messaging problem; site visitors were not grasping the broad scope of services that Halteres provides. This failure to connect with their key audience was costing them lost business opportunities.
We suggested changes in site architecture and the re-thinking of details as minute as the naming of pages and headers to help site visitors understand Halteres’ mission and scope and seamlessly direct visitors to key information.
Catalysis Foundation Website
The Catalysis Foundation provides access to advanced medical diagnostics in under-resourced areas of the world.
Landmark Realty Website
This San Francisco-based company owns and rents furnished and unfurnished properties in historic buildings.
They needed their website to adequately show properties and allow interested parties to book apartments online. Since the website launched, they’ve had almost 100% occupancy rates and are looking to expand. Read the case study.
Sit, Stay Sleep Website
Sit, Stay, Sleep is dog boarding and daycare business in the San Francisco Bay Area. The goals for this website were to attract new prospects with lots of vibrant imagery and inviting content, but also to serve current customers with news pages, online forms and policy information.
Sit, Stay, Sleep Site Features:
- Online sign-up, registration, waiver forms that save both client and management time and labor.
- An gallery featuring images by the owner who is also a professional photographer specializing in dog photography.
- Updated policy and rate change information.
- Better SEO and editable back end so owner can make content changes, update the gallery, etc.