We work with companies who require good design to set them apart from their competitors. In your case, design isn’t a “nice to have” – your customers are sophisticated and expect the best. If the design doesn’t measure up, they’ll move quickly to a competitor whose product has the right image.
Does one of these scenarios describe you?
- Your current web site is tired and out of date, and isn’t bringing all the business it could. You’re finally ready to redesign, but it’s a major expense, and you want to make sure you get the most bang for your buck.
- Your company is redefining its position in the market. You need to redo your branding and your marketing materials to reflect the new direction.
- You’re starting a new business in a competitive field, where high quality design is a must. You need to start from scratch with a new logo, business cards, a web site, and print collateral. It will be hard to make any money until you get these basic elements in place.
- A major tradeshow or product launch is coming up, and you need to be ready with supporting print and web material. You want to build excitement with an email campaign, and drive traffic to your booth.
- Your current marketing materials and advertising aren’t projecting the right image. It may be the wrong style, or created in a hurry, but it doesn’t fit well. You want beautiful materials, and you need your new look to attract the right audience.
Most of our clients fall into one of these categories
- Marketing Directors and VPs of Marketing
- Mid-size business owners
- For-profit and non-profit businesses
- Socially responsible businesses
Our approach works best with clients who value the following
- Open communication
- Collaborative working style
- A real appreciation and desire for excellent design
- You require results from your marketing budget
- Open to new ideas
- You’re willing to invest in your business
- You take a socially responsible approach to doing business
Our clients tend to be the Vice President or Director of Marketing of medium-to-large high tech and bio-med companies. We have clients all over the country, but most are in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley. We also work for smaller concerns from public and private educational institutions to professional corporations and individual artists and entrepreneurs.
The common trait among our clients is a commitment to a powerful idea: a product ahead of its time, a new business strategy, or a compelling desire to be of service. They are forward-thinking companies that understand the role of good design.
Our clients tend to share some common problems
- Their customers are bombarded by media 24-7. How do they stand out in the crowd?
- The “swoosh” factor. Is their brand instantly recognizable? Is it portraying the right image?
- Working with designers can be a nightmare. How do they find the right team of designers to help them accomplish 1 and 2.
We enjoy working with companies who are serious about integrating quality design into their business culture. They realize that in today’s fickle marketplace, communicating your message clearly—cutting to the chase—is the wisest use of precious marketing dollars.
These companies trust the creative process (even though they may not always understand it) because they know one thing to be true—companies that embrace good design have a leg up in the marketplace. Why? Good designers can translate messages into visual language that resonates with customers, prompting them to buy. It’s that simple—and that complicated.
Good designers translate messages into visual language that resonates with customers, prompting them to buy. It’s that simple—and that complicated.
Our clients realize it takes a partnership to make great things happen, not just another vendor-client relationship. That’s where we’re a good fit. We do our best working collaboratively and closely with our clients, learning each other’s language.
If any of the above sounds like you or your company, you can start the ball rolling by: